I had intended to make Blue a party hat for his birthday last week, then the little critter woke up sick. And well, it would be cruel to make him wear a party hat while sick... SO, last night we had a little get together for my dad's birthday, (the poor man was born on Christmas Eve and we were trying to give him his own party without Christmas being all rude and stealing the spotlight). Anyway, I figured it would be the perfect opportunity for Blue to sport his party hat! It was a hit! He loves it, you can see it in his eyes.
Happy soon to be Birthday, Dad! Love you to the moon and back.

5 comments:
Ha! That's awesome. He does wear it well :) You are so cute with him.
Cheri
haha! I made Athena a hat to wear on my birthday (selfish much?) but she did not like it at all lol
SO sweet. I'm assuming he is all better now. (hoping anyway). Love Blues hat. He's so sweet.
Happy Birthday Hoag!
oh sweet little Blue. zoey would demolish that hat in about 2.5 seconds. Blue is such a good pup.
He is all better, thank heaven! Sunday he woke up and he was 100% back to normal. We decided he had the flu or something. Poor little guy. Miss you already. Xo.
Post a Comment