Tuesday, December 18

Growing Up

You know you're grown up when:

You have Ornament exchanges with your mother and aunt. By the way, Eva downtown on Main is DELISH.

When the most exciting things during your week involve a lunch date with your high school best and nail date with your mum. I loved every minute of both dates, it was exactly what I needed to get de-stressed before Christmas. Ps. Gel nails, FANTASTIC. I may be hooked.

You feel obligated to put together Christmas gifts for your neighbors. Homemade English Toffee. Yum.

You watch your nephew at your house for a couple hours. During you realize how much breakable/dangerous belongings you have. By the way, isn't he the most handsome nephew? He was so well behaved and sweet too. Love him.

Bring it on, Christmas. I'm ready.









7 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

you got to babysit ben?? no fair! i need a life (outside of work).

Emily said...

Cute Nails! And I totally know what you mean.. And I'm not going to lie neighbor gifts bite the big one but yet you feel obligated to do them. It is the season of giving, even though baking for hours on end can suck. haha. P.S. Your gorgeous!

Unknown said...

eva is DELISH. i need to go back. love your nails.

Kesley said...

LOVE gel nails too. Where did you get yours done? I really like the colors

Chels said...

I got them done at Ivy Nails by Winegars in Bountiful! They had a lot of great colors.

Chels said...

Uh. Shoosh. You have a life outside of work. You're going to Hawaii!! You've also been to China, Malaysia and Maine since the last time Jord and I went anywhere.

Gretch said...

Chels-

I sure hope you both had a great Christmas. Sarah told me about the ornament exchange, I wish I was in it too!

You are so much fun! If only we closer and could get to know eachother better.

:) Gretch