Wednesday, June 29

5.7.11

I have been trying to wait patiently for my wedding photographs to be done and they almost are! Our photographer, the talented Jessica Janae, has been posting them as she edits so here are some I have seen at this point. I hope you love them as much as I do. I also want to take the time now to thank everyone who contributed to our special day- Lexie Sandberg, our flowers were fantastic! Thank you for your talent and time. Ashlyn Buchi, I have gotten so many compliments on my hair style. Thank you for waking up early and making my vision a perfect reality, you are the best. Grams, my dress was absolutely breath taking. It is exactly what I wanted and I can't thank you enough for buying my dream dress. Jessica Magalei, I can't put into words how grateful I am for what you did for us. We owe you big time. You too,Tessa Barton. Your talent is amazing. Noel Pease, your cake is so good! I was so in love with the design and taste. Mom, love.love.love. Thank you for giving me the best memories. Thank you for listening to me babble on and on about details for a year and following me around with the check book. Daddy, thank you for always pushing me to be sealed in the temple, I will forever be grateful for it. And thank you for supporting me in the choices I made. Jordan Connor, thanks for letting me be your girl forever and always. Xo.

I'll be back with more pictures soon. Chels.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0

5 comments:

Kelsey Cole said...

Chels! everything about this is PERFECT. hair, dress, tux, colors, decor/design, photography, everything! your wedding photos need to be in a magazine.

Kelsey Cole said...

you should put a few up on pinterest!

Kels said...

chels its kelsea, yes I am one of your blog stalkers! be-you-ti-ful!!

Sarah said...

chelsea. don't be creeped by my finding your blog and stalking a bit but i just got a little catch up on your life aka you're married and have a dog and look beautiful and extremely happy. anyways you look absolutely STUNNING in these pictures. LOOOOOOOOOVE love love that dress. Seriously. love sarah your 7th grade locker partner haha

Chels said...

Sarah, it's so great to hear from you! Thank you so much, hope things are going well for you. :)