Wednesday, July 6

What's going on?

This weekend was a good one. I convinced Jord to take me out for Indian food on Friday. Oh so good. Then we walked from Main in Bountiful to the Rec Center for some delicious Hawaiian shaved ice, it's amazing. It was the perfect little date.
Saturday after I was off work we headed up to my families cabin to spend some much needed quiet Mountain time with the fam. I didn't have to cook with my momma around, we went on a beautiful hike, I finally finished my Bridal shower thank you cards (I'm a bit slow), cruised around on the four wheelers, had perfect weather and missed the 102 heat at home, yay! It was bliss.
On our way home Monday afteroon we stopped in Evanston and bought a few fireworks. We got home pretty early Monday so went to see Cars 2. I like kids movies... And Owen Wilson's voice... That night we went over to my parents for some Italian Soda's and fireworks. My brothers love being pyro's and Jord apparently does too. I'm so glad we boycotted the big firework shows, the hills of Bountiful and North Salt Lake were lit up just as good and our mini show was pretty great too.
Now we are back to work and it's wearing me down... Ah. One more thing I haven't shared with you yet- My friend Amanda is pretty great with a camera and was sick of editing weddings so we grabbed our men and went into the Mountains for a mini shoot. Here are the results.

No comments: