I do fairly well when it comes to fashion. Lately however, I am having the hardest time finding modest clothing that will cover my bullet proofs (aka garments or "G's")! Sorry if you aren't LDS and think I'm a crazy for posting about this. I need help ladies, where do you shop for modest apparel that doesn't break the bank? I'll be hitting up Nordstrom for the sale next week but that isn't always a success. HELP.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.0
6 comments:
I still love Ann Taylor Loft:) and it seems like most of their stuff is modest, yet classy, and stylish. And they have killer sales and membership deals so you can score some good prices. Also J.crew, but i still have a hard time affording j.crew... lol.
i feel ya girl, It can be tough sometimes, especially in the summer!
May I just say that I LOVE that you called the g's, bullet proofs! bahaha. You're great. And also, if I were as fashionable and stylish as you, I would have something important to say about this post; however, i'm a putz and don't have the fundage to dress myself in such attire.
Nordstrom rack, target, tjmaxx!!!
Love them all!
it can definitely be tough sometimes, but you just have to kind of search for the modest stuff... f21 has some gems still... jcrew is awesome (but shop at the factory store in park city to get the deals). loft and banana are good too!
Definitely JCrew, and the Park City Outlet is awesome. And lots of layering when its not too hot :)
Just get under T's and then you can wear your cute tops over and still be modest.
Post a Comment