Thursday, April 7

2 Weeks

Gemma's umbilical cord fell off at exactly 2 weeks old! Jordan and I also got out for the first time without baby.



Mimi babysat and luckily Gemma didn't starve while we were away and was well behaved. We saw Batman vs. Superman- not my favorite but it was good.  Other big events this week included: some tummy time, Gemma grabbing a hold of my hair pretty good a few times, meeting her BF Pru, her first bath at home, mom and Gemma's first solo car trip without dad, loving the solly wrap, and visiting moms work. I should note that girlfriend is only 2 weeks old but has already been to Target twice. We love Target! (The cute old man at the checkout today wanted to peek and her and proceeded to ask if she was a girl or boy. I would hope I wouldn't glue a bow in my sons hair...) Im loving this mom gig.





No comments: