Tuesday, April 5

2 Week Dr. Appointment

12 days old 

I don't think they measured Gigi babe accurately when she was born because today at her 2 week appointment she already grew almost 2"!! My baby better not be growing that fast. She measured 20 1/4".  She weighed in at 6lbs 16oz which put me at ease that she's eating enough. Poor little peanut had to get her heel pricked and it made her so sad. She got her revenge on them prior by peeing on the wall and all over the scale when getting weighed. Oops. Girlfriend finally got a crib mattress and sheets and she looks so teeny tiny in her crib. Yesterday we took newborn photos/family photos and I'm so excited to get them back!  The past 12 days have flown by.

Birthday!

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6 

One week!

Day 8

Day 9

Day 10

Day 11














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You appear to have this parenting thing down. Beautiful pictures. I'm happy she's doing so well. Love you.