Monday, February 15

SIX

6 more weeks! *Fingers crossed*


Here's another peek at the little lady's room. It's nearly done! 

How far along? 34 weeks. 
Maternity Clothes? Still rocking my normal size of clothing that's a little forgiving. I'm feeling big and not super cute in a lot of my clothing though, but I think at this point in pregnancy I'd feel like that regardless of what I'm wearing. 
Sleep: I've been sleeping well. Scarlett has been allowed to sleep with us quite a bit lately due to Blue passing. It's been rough on us all and it's comforting to have her in our bed. I wake up more often when she's in her own room to check on her and use the bathroom. 
Best moment this week: G has definitely grown and I started to be able to see/feel little limbs poking out a bit. It's been new and fun to guess what body part it is. She is also head down and will hopefully stay that way. 
Miss anything? Blue. As excited I am for this baby girl to be here I want to rewind back to October when the weather was beautiful, we had just found out we were expecting a baby girl and she was safe and healthy in my belly, and I had all of my little family close. I will forever treasure this picture I took the week before Blue passed.


Movement: Big kicks and jabs. Sometimes they really hurt! 
Food cravings: Salt & Vinegar chips. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Strong perfumes and colognes. 
Gender: Still a girl! We got to have another ultrasound a couple weeks ago because of a growth scare, but she's healthy and perfect.  
Labor Signs: Some Braxton Hicks. My belly feels tight a lot but it's not painful. I mostly just feel like I have to pee when they occur.  
Belly Button in or out? Still in, but it's so shallow! It has also changed its shape since G moved head down. 
Weddings rings on or off? Still fitting normal.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: Emotional. I'm reminded of Blue all the time.  
Looking forward to: March. 2 more weeks! Hopefully she's not super stubborn and doesn't make us wait until April. 





No comments: