Wednesday, October 21

The Turnip

How far along? 17 weeks. 
Maternity Clothes? I'm still fitting into my jeans! I did buy my first maternity item at Target over the weekend, a cute sweater that doesn't look maternity. 
Sleep: I'm sleeping great lately! The second trimester is treating me well. 
Best moment this week: Hearing your heartbeat with dad at the doctors today. 
Miss anything? A good egg yolk. Give me an Eggs Benedict, please! 
Movement: Nope, but we heard you kick while listening to your heartbeat. Unfortunately my doctor thinks I may not feel you for another month. :( Dad might be able to feel you about the same time because I'm staying pretty skinny. 
Food cravings: Spicy foods! You take after your momma. 
Anything making you queasy or sick?  I really haven't had any problems since my MS eased up. 
Have you started to show yet? A tiny bit, but not much. I'm waiting for my belly to pop! 
Gender: GIRL!! Yay! 
Labor Signs: No way. 
Belly Button in or out? In. I think it may stay in for quite some time and instead of popping will probably flatten if anything. 
Weddings rings on or off? On. They're actually loose. Must be the cooler weather.  
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been on a happy high since finding out you're a little lady. 
Looking forward to: Our last ultrasound on Monday for the anatomy scan. I'm a bit sad about it too, time is flying by. 

1 comment:

Mara and Jae said...

Can't believe how far you are already!! And seriously, that belly needs to pop out already. You're too skinny for almost halfway! Let me know how that ultrasound goes! xo