Tuesday, October 20

Dreaming Of You

Oh sweet baby GIRL.
I was impatient and couldn't wait to find out if you were a girl or a boy and we took a trip to Fetal Photo's at 16 weeks. In all my excitement on our second trip, (you were being stubborn and comfy cozy on my hip at the first appointment), once the tech got a clear view and declared you were a girl, I turned to your dad and said 'we won'! It was such a silly thing to say but it couldn't be more true. We are so lucky to be getting ready to welcome you into our lives. I especially couldn't be more excited that I get a mini me. We're pretty set on a name but we'll see once you're here. We have quite a bit of stuff accumulating to set up your nursery, but dad needs to finish remodeling the bedrooms before we can start setting up- that probably won't happen until after Christmas. You still make mom sick from time to time, but usually not more than twice a week. I'll take it! Scarlett and Blue enjoy snuggling you and standing on top of you. Our last ultrasound showed a perfect little spin, sweet lips, and my favorite, 5 tiny fingers. I can't wait to kiss those lips and have your tiny fingers wrapped around mine.   Everyone thinks my pink hair was such a fun way to announce your upcoming arrival. I'm still not really showing during the day but after dinner you make your appearance. Come morning my bump is gone and dad likes to ask what I've done with his baby. :) You are so loved and March can't come soon enough!

No comments: