Our vacation started out by flying into Orlando, renting a car, then driving to Palm Harbor to my aunts home where we would be staying for the next few days. Florida is so humid! However, they hands down have the best beaches. I was obsessed with the water at Honymoon Beach and sand at Clearwater Beach. Dare I say the beaches were even better than Aruba's? Maybe I'm not clearly remembering things. We beached it up, visited some local hot spots and had fun visiting family. Saturday rolled around and we were up early to drive to Jacksonville to get on a cruise!
We cruised down to the Bahamas and visited Freeport and Nassau and it was so beautiful! We booked a kayaking excursion thorough the Red Mangroves in Freeport and that was definitely my favorite part of the cruise. My least favorite part was the last day when the hurricane was moving in and the sea was not happy. As well as half of the ship passengers. So many sea sick passengers. Between being pregnant and having a slight case of motion sickness I didn't stand a chance, not even with my expensive nausea cream prescription. The next day more than made up for it, we got off the ship early and headed to Disney World!!
Since I couldn't go on all the best rides I was able to revisit my childhood and go on a lot of rides I hadn't been on in 20 years. It was so much fun and I got my favorite Disney foods, a pickle and a Dole Whip Float! Let's not talk about our Fisne Springs experience (formerly Downtown Disney), things got ugly there. We did get this sweet souvenir for baby while there though, and had the best clam chowder of our lives, so it wasn't a total disaster!
Back to Palm Harbor we went for one more day with family. Shout out to my aunt and uncle for being the best hosts! It was a low key day taking it easy on prepping for our long day of travel home the next day.
I do have to note the amazing food we had on our layover in Vegas. Of course the way to my heart is Mexican and this place in the airport was a gem! It was an amazing trip and I'm so glad Jordan and I had the time together before we gear up for the holidays and birthdays, including our sweet babe's!
*More pictures coming soon.




















No comments:
Post a Comment