Sunday, September 13
The Lime
How far along? 12 weeks.
Maternity Clothes? No, but joggers are my go to's. Good thing they are in style currently!
Sleep: Pretty good. I treated myself to a body pillow that I've enjoyed cuddling up to every night to get a good nights sleep in.
Best moment this week: Feeling the MS starting to ease up! Sweet relief.
Miss anything? DP! It doesn't taste the same anymore. Soda isn't my 'cup of tea' lately, which is good I suppose.
Movement: I wish!
Food cravings: Anything citrus! I'm loving lemonade this week. Also a sushi roll my doctor gave me the go ahead to eat.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Certain foods from the past few weeks that didn't sit well. (Greasy foods, yuck.)
Have you started to show yet? People laugh when I say yes... Depending on what I'm wearing I feel like you can see a little bump.
Gender: I'm dying to know!
Labor Signs: Notta.
Belly Button in or out? Innie.
Weddings rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've definitely been more irritable lately. Jordan had his phone's volume up and the clicking of his keyboard was driving me nuts.
Looking forward to: Finding out if we're having a boy or girl! I'm hoping we can find out next month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment