Monday, August 24

The Grape


How far along? 9 weeks! 
Maternity Clothes? Nope, still my usual size, but by the evening I have a little bump and can't wait to get into comfy comfs, (Jordan hates that term). 
Sleep: So sleepy but so restless! I wake up twice a night for the bathroom and half the time need a snack because I feel queasy. 
Best moment this week: My momma spoiling me to lunch and giving me the sweetest little outfits and socks. 
Miss anything? Sushi!! 
Movement: No way. Baby is too little. 
Food cravings: Food I ate as a kid. My moms pot roast recipe hit the spot this week. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not anything in particular. Rank smells... But mostly just a bad case of MS. 
Have you started to show yet? Not so much. Jordan gets excited when I've got a tiny bump at night visible through my clothes. 
Gender: I'm hoping for a girl, but I was thinking how cute my husband was as a little guy and how his mini would be the cutest. 
Labor Signs: That would be terrifying. 
Belly Button in or out? Bottomless pit. 
Weddings rings on or off? On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: I hit walls when I'm really tired, but I feel like I'm pleasant most of the time. Jordan may disagree. 
Looking forward to: Our babymoon to Florida and a cruise! I can't wait for the beach. Also my doctors appointment next week to hear the heartbeat and get cute pictures. 

No comments: