I'm not really into blogging lately, but some big stuff has happened lately so I figured I better pop in and jot it all down.
First, meet Scarlett! Our baby girl. Scarlett is a Chihuahua Shi Tzu and we love her a whole lot. Well, Jord and I do, Blue has opinions on this topic. Okay, I love her. Look at that face!
Jordan graduated college!! Yay! Hello student loans...
We celebrated our 4 year anniversary by staying up in Deer Valley and eating the best food of my life.
Jord and really worked on our fitness and I WAS in the best shape of my life... More on that later.
My heart.
Fireworks from our garage on the 24th of July.
We had some real cute family pictures taken!
House projects are always ongoing. They yard and tiling were the main projects this summer. The walk in closet, laundry room and kitchen were also projects we got a start on.
I saw Taylor Swift in concert for her 1989 world tour!!
And for the biggest happening of all this year:
We're expecting! Baby Horrocks coming March 2016. We couldn't be more shocked or excited!
Things are about to get interesting around here. Xx.











No comments:
Post a Comment