Friday, March 7
Birthday Season
Birthday season for Jord and I has come to a close. We both are celebrating the last bit today- I am off to tea at The Grand America with my mum this afternoon, and Jordan's gift from my parents is to arrive today. My mom ordered Jordan's gift over a month ago, expecting it to arrive in plenty of time, that didn't happen... Now two weeks later he's still celebrating, which in my opinion is nice, I'm all for extended celebrations. Now I'm sure you're wondering what the gift is that has taken over a month to arrive, a Samsung sound bar! Our neighbors are going to love us! Jordan's gift from me this year was a Kindle Fire hdx. He's loved having it. Another perk of his gift was that we had to cave in the first time in our marriage and get internet. Woohoo! Life is so much easier now, especially for Jord with his school work. Anyway, Jordan turned 25 on Feb. 21 and I turned 24 on March 1. We're getting up there! It was a lovely year for birthdays. I think my favorite part was on my birthday we got to spend the entire Saturday together! It was a dream. That hasn't happened in I don't even know how many months... At least over 6. I got all the usually spoiling. Clothes, perfume, jewelry, shoes, exercise clothes, a manicure. One thing is for sure, we sure are lucky to be surrounded and loved by good friends and family. Thanks for making our birthdays one to remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a fun couple of weeks :) let's do dinner again soon. Xo
yay for extended birthdays! that is the way they are meant to be celebrated. i've never been to tea at the grand america! maybe that's something isaac and i need to do before the baby comes!
Happy birthday Chels!!
You guys are so cute! We sure miss you both. :) Gretch
Post a Comment