I could go on and on about how awesome my job is, but one big perk lately is a little someone gets to come to work with mom some days.
Blue the KWJ shop dog!
He's been pretty dang good the times I've brought him with me. He mostly sits and snoozes in the basement on the comfy office chair.
He comes up when the door chimes and gets excited to see the customers. The only naughty thing he does is sit at the door and barks/gruffs at the passing by dogs out on walks and going to the vet next door. He also gets homesick and misses snoozing in my bed. I think he'll enjoy coming in during the summer when we have our back patio open and he can lounge in the sun.
Begging to go home a half hour in after be begged to come in the first place- silly pup.
I love my Blue boy.
Overall I think he gets a thumbs up on being an excellent shop dog!
2 comments:
So cute! I wish I could bring Scouty with me to work :)
he is so cute. how fun you get to take him to work!!!
Post a Comment