How is it almost Christmas already? Time keeps escaping me. My sister-in-law was saying she's a terrible blogger lately, I am too. One difference- She has a brand new baby. My excuses just became irrelevant...
Anywaysies. A few reasons/excuses I've been absent lately: My iPhone 4 broke a month ago, major bummer. I was off all social media for a while. They Apple genius told me it had water damage and as a result it wouldn't charge. Okay, genius, fix it! It was in pristine condition besides not charging- but they wouldn't do anything but replace the whole phone! I had a junky Android for a few weeks and wasn't receiving texts from iPhones. It was inconvenient to say the least. It also had numerous other issues. All that is in the past now as Jordan gifted me the pretty white/gold iPhone 5s. It's wonderful, in case you had any doubts.
The reasoning behind Jord gifting me a new phone is because he gifted himself a new (old) motorcycle.
I've been spending six days a week lately at Katie Waltman Jewelry. It's been really good. I truly enjoy what I'm doing and time flies by! I split my time between the workshop where I make jewelry/do person assistant tasks for Katie and working at the boutique in the 9th & 9th district. The variety is nice. It's definitely easier to not spend money when I'm not at the boutique! Which Jordan appreciates.
I've been missing my Blue pup lately. He's at home alone more than I like, but luckily Jordan stops home inbetween school and work a lot of days. They share lunch. ;) My baby turns 8 tomorrow! He was only 5 when we got him, seriously time needs to slow down. I sure love that dog and am grateful he's apart of mine and Jordan's life. I'll make sure to post a picture of him in his party hat and birthday present. He got his present a few weeks early when it started getting cold, it's the most adorable puppy hoodie!
Christmas time is in full swing. I've got everything decorated and about 1/2 my shopping done. One problem: we've yet to get a tree! Ah. I'm definitely not as on top of things this year as I have been in the past but I've been a lot busier with work than usual. I made a promise to myself this week that we will get all the shopping done and get a tree by Saturday night. I want to enjoy the next two weeks.
I'm sorry I keep posting these forever long updates. Maybe next year I'll get back on a good blogging schedule. ;) I hope your holiday is merry and bright! Xx.




1 comment:
That last photo is so so pretty, Chels!!!
Post a Comment