Now that I got that out of my sysytem, here's what's up lately:
Jordan and I were invited to 3 Halloween parties this year and only attended one. We need to stop being hermits.
I rearranged our living room. Again. I think this is the third time since we have lived in this apartment. (We've only lived here for one year). Jordan asked, "How long is this one going to last? A month?", well actually, yes. Christmas season is in a month and we'll need to make room for the tree!
Christmas! 2 weeks until Thanksgiving and then it's Christmas time! How did that happen? Yesterday I felt like it was still September.
Work and school are still keeping us busy. I have a few weddings coming up. Jord has a big charity event he's arranging for the Road Home for a school assignment. I'm loving my jobs, blah, blah, blah... (While we're on the topic of jobs I'll shamelessly do a plug for KWJ. SO MUCH CUTE NEW STUFF IN THE SHOP! Come visit me.)
I've been doing a some modeling lately. I had two gigs last week. I was paid in jewelry. I'll take it, thank you. I'll post images when I get them back. However, it could be a while. I did a gig back in August and haven't even seen a sneak peek of that shoot. Life goes on.
We've seen a lot of movies lately. Last Wednesday was interesting, there was a Muse concert being shown at our theater down the street. We doubled with our Muse fan neighbors to go check it out and it was actually really cool. It was at the Olympic stadium in Rome and they put on a wicked good show. I didn't even get stepped on or shoved! It was great. The only downside was no singing along or clapping, besides that I wish I could see all concerts in a movie theater!
The next movie we saw was last Thursday. I know, 2 date nights in a row! I'm living the good life. This night was special. It was our 2 1/2 year anniversary! Yes, I got away with celebrating 2 1/2 years. It was a fun night filled with some shopping, Texas Roadhouse, and Thor 2. I thought the movie was good. However, if you put a Hemsworth brother in anything I'll be there. Then add Natalie Portman too, sign me up! Happy 2 1/2 years to us. Before we know it it's going to be 5 years.
No, my pictures really have nothing to do with this post, but everything is better with pictures, right? I think that wraps it up for us lately. I hope November is treating you well. Xx.




1 comment:
i can't believe its already the middle of november too. the other day i was reading something and it said it was on november 15 or something... and i honestly thought to myself -- "ok, so thats next month". so weird! but i am super excited for thanksgiving and christmas!!
i love the idea of watching a concert at the movie theater -- my legs get so tired of standing haha!
Post a Comment