In other news, we just got home from visiting Gracie! Oh my goodness she's so precious it hurts. We've been having a grand weekend including good food (Hires & Bruges!), our lovely friends studio grand opening that we got to dress fancy for, a little bit of work, and sleeping in. I hope you're enjoying this beautiful Sunday! Xx.
Sunday, October 27
Pallets
As I've mentioned here before, we had a yard sale and I was itching for change. I believe you should only surround yourself with people and things you love- life is too short for anything else. I've been redecorating and our living room is coming along nicely. I realized that all the furniture in our living room is either reclaimed wood/built by Jord or from Target. Two of my great loves! Anyway, Jord found this IKEA side table at work in the junk pile in pretty good condition. With a little help from some pallets Jord got it looking mighty fine for our living room. I also did some gardening the other week and spruced up my house plants. My cactus | succulent bowl included. It's coming together and I'm feeling content.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment