Work.
I've been going in a million different directions but it's been good. I'm loving my new job.
Jord, since he has to take some time off during the week for school, is working weekends and later in the day. I don't see him much. However, we can't complain too much that he is able to keep his awesome job with great benefits while going to school.
Church.
Callings have kept us both on our toes.
I had the activity girls over to my house last week to bake cookies. They were so sweet (& crazy), and wanted to know when they could come over to my house next.
Luckily the Elders Quorum hasn't taken up much extra time for Jord and I think we are both grateful for that. Just a few extra meetings and helping people move here and there.
Home.
We were entertaining the idea of moving once our lease was up the end of October, but we decided we are where we are supposed to be. However, I still had an itch for change. I wanted to redecorate and so we had a yard sale. It went fairly well. I've also been going through and eliminating extra stuff/junk and organizing as I go along. It's been refreshing.
Us.
We love any extra spare moments we get to have with one another. Dates I feel like have been put on the back burner and by the time we get home we're too exhausted to do anything but go straight to bed. This weekend was nice to pause and refresh. Jord took Saturday off work to help with the yard sale. That night after I had come home from the Relief Society General Meeting and Jord was home from a little side job he has, we snuck out for a late night date. Church was also a nice boost since we were able to sit with each other through all the meetings. I sure love that guy and miss him lately.
Nothing too exciting, sorry! Here are some pictures to compensate-
Spending any extra time we can get with Jord, watching him run at the nearby track. Blue was keeping an eye on him and the West High football team. I think those High School boys are pretty shifty too, Blue.
I've been modeling quite a bit lately. I've had a shoot every week this past month. I loved this bridal gown I got to sport.
One of the six bridesmaids bouquets I made for one of La Belle Fleur's weddings in September. Yellow and navy.
I attended a modeling agency's launch party that was black tie, with my friend Talia. I had Jord snap a few pictures after we were both home, it was the U vs BYU football game that night, and it was nearly 1am. I wasn't looking my best at that point.
As stubborn as these two are and don't like to admit it, they love each other. Jord after a long 10 hour day at work, and Blue after a long day of snoozing and treats.








2 comments:
yay for an update! even though we're married to brothers and see/talk to each other, i still feel like we need to actually catch up sometimes, ya know?
and don't worry about the worst blogger award.....everyone gets it from time to time :) xo.
i'm with you - blogging has been on the back burner while life flies by! blue is so cute, i love the pic of him looking out the window waiting for your husband. and that yellow & navy bouquet is gorgeous!
Post a Comment