Unrelated picture, but sisters are pretty and so are flowers? I'm reaching, I know.
Sunday, July 28
Some Days
Every here and then I get really bummed that I have only 3 smelly but CUTE, younger brothers. No sisters. I have really awesome sister-in-laws, (love you guys!), but you know that it's not the same. I'm sure especially for them as they all have several sisters... *Womp, womp.* When I was little I used to wish on stars I'd get more siblings. Then Andrew came. Boy. Then Lance came. Boy. I thought I had specifically asked for a sister but I'm not going to hold a grudge. Sometimes the jealousy bug bites me, I see the cute fun things sisters do together, the bonding!, and I want it! I'm sure I didn't want the nail marks up my arm, (though Ben sure did put up a fight in that department), or the missing shoes, makeup, jewelry and clothes. You always want what you don't have, right? Right. Jordan (youngest) has only one sister (oldest) and FIVE brothers, so he isn't fairing so well in that department either. Anyway, I reiterate, please universe: send me daughters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
in all honesty, i can't see you with anything but daughters :) beautiful little girls, just like their mama. they will come! xo.
I'm in the same boat. Hopefully we'll have a girl the second time around!
Post a Comment