I didn't remember the drive to and from Utah to Northern California/the Bay Area since the last time I drove that stretch of road I was young. Which, in all honesty is probably a good thing, because had I remembered I may have not gone. Nevada, you are sort of an awful state. Sorry, Nevada people! I HATED the drive. Especially after someone, that wasn't me, got a speeding ticket. Ahem. Anyway. My mothers family all met up at Lake Tahoe for a fun family reunion. It was great to see everyone and relive some of my mothers childhood memories, (her grandparents used to own a cabin on the lake). We spent a lot of time on the beach and it was grand. Lake Tahoe is the most beautiful and pure body of water I've ever seen. The fact you can see straight to the bottom is amazing to me. Here are some pictures for proof.
The water is at least 5 feet deep here, amazing right?
Good photobomb, man.
There were several cute ducks swimming around which I chased to get a good picture.
What's a trip without loads of selfies?
Supporting our favorite local singer, Tessa Barton aka Luna Lune.
Jordan rowed us around Meeks Bay in a tiny raft.



















3 comments:
Lake Tahoe looks soooo beautiful!! I have never been, but now I want to! p.s. is your swim top maaji? It looks so cute!
Yes, Maaji! I love their suits. You and Covey definitely should make a trip to Tahoe, it's beautiful.
So much fun! I'm jealous!
Post a Comment