Ta-da! I'm a blondie. I have one more hair appointment to seal the deal, but I was trying to lessen the damage by breaking it up into two appointments.
We enjoyed a perfect summer night in a gorgeous backyard while listening to my friend, Tessa and her band Luna Lune. We even saw an act from a Cirque Du Soleil performer. Pretty dang neat.
I went to a baby shower on Saturday for my friend Amanda, she's the cutest/skinniest pregnant girl ever. The shower was held at her parents and their dog just had puppies- Look at this puppy! To die for! My friend Talia and I decided he looked like a mini Polar Bear , he's a mini Snhauzer named Max. I look awful in this picture, don't mind my ginormous hand.
While at work this sweet girl came to play. She must live close by and brought us a slurpee lid to throw. It wasn't working out so wonderful (as you can imagine), so we packed together some plant containers to throw for her. She loved it! She was adorable, I was contemplating stealing her.
I hope your Monday hasn't been too unfortunate! Xx. Chels






1 comment:
Sweet pup!
Love your beautiful hair!
Love you!
Post a Comment