Friday was a rough day. I managed to stain my favorite white tee the day before with some yucky stemmed flower and stained my favorite skirt with the same flower on Friday. I was working on a project that wasn't quite coming together as planned. Work was extra long. I was so done and ready for the weekend, and didn't get home until nearly 10pm. There were more factors to this rough day but I'll leave it at that. Earlier that day I had tried my hand at another giveaway in the blog world- the caption is the key to this story.
So I come home late on Friday completely worn out. Jordan is asleep on the couch. I go to our bedroom to change out of my stained skirt and to get ready for bed. I open up my closet and get the biggest smile on my face... There are the pants! I don't even know how he had time after work to go pick them up before we had to meet in Bountiful at 6pm for his mothers Birthday dinner. He completely turned my day around, I am so lucky.
Thank you, Jordan. You make me one happy girl. I love, love, love you.
*SIDE NOTE* These pants are from Koo De Ker in the 9th and 9th district in Salt Lake. They sold out in less than a week. I would have never gotten a pair had Jord not bought them for me. He's a keeper.



3 comments:
oh that jordan! i bet them pants didn't come cheap either :) you look awesome in them!
Awwwww! What a sweet hubs. You two are adorable!
what a sweetie! those pants look so good on you.
chelsea i wanted to thank you for making us those beautiful head pieces for brian's funeral! they were so gorgeous and that was so thoughtful of you. your kind words have meant so much to jenna and me, we love you!
Post a Comment