We've been so busy with work but we always manage to squeeze in some play. I'll hit the highlights for you:
We have quite the green thumb over here lately. We have beautiful flowers on our back porch, a growing vegetable garden, a few bonsai trees, the pomegranate tree, two pineapples, an orange tree, cactus & succulents galore, a cute little air plant AND after all that we still want more plants! It's so much fun.
With the gorgeous weather and cute plants outside we spend a lot of time in our backyard with the pup. We love eating outside, grilling on our BBQ, taking care of the garden/yard and enjoying summer.
Family time! Baby blessings, ordinations, family walks, dinners. It would be so hard if we were to ever move away from all our family.
This was still work, (but I love my job so it was fun too!) at the florist this May we had SO MANY WEDDINGS. One in particular was quite the ordeal and so gorgeous. Below is a centerpiece I arranged.
Memorial Day weekend we had a lot of good food and a lot of quality time together. One of my favorite things we did was visit Red Butte Garden. It was the perfect day to visit, gorgeous weather and so many fun plants! We topped it off with shaved ice, my favorite summer treat. Yum.
We've seen so many good movies lately, and I've enjoyed all of them. One of mine and Jordan's favorite things to do is see movies in the theater. It's kind of our second home. ;)
This weekend we bought a new vacuum after my old one combusted. I was excited because I love to clean and l.o.v.e. vacuuming, really I do. It sucks Blue's hair up really nicely, has a retractable cord AND the handle raises up for tall people, and it's so much more quiet than our last one. Blue was less than thrilled we came home with a vacuum, but he'll manage.
The Zoo! I'm such a child and love the zoo. This weekend I felt a little more in place there with two nephews in tow. We saw the Grizzly Bears wrestling and it was adorable. Thanks for the good time, guys!
How's summer treating you? Xx.










4 comments:
yay a post!! ;) umm we need to hang out and catch up and be friends again please. it's been forever! this weekend? a movie date night maybe? miss you guys! xoxo.
I did miss you!
WOW, teach me your gardening ways! I have always been so intimidated to buy plants/flowers. I want to grow a garden so bad, but I don't know the first thing about starting!
maybe a tutorial post? :)
I can't wait until we have a yard so I can plant a garden! I just have to be happy with my one little potted tomato for now :) Which vacuum did you end up choosing?
Ohhh my, that purple wisteria (I think that's what it's called!) is TO DIE FOR!
Post a Comment