Happy 5th of May! I need get my booty in gear and go marinate some chicken for enchiladas tonight, but before I do that I wanted to pop in quick.
Along with eating fantastic Mexican food, today will always hold a special place in my heart. Two years ago today, my sweetheart and I took our endowments out in the Bountiful temple. It was a beautiful Thursday- I love to think back on tiny moments and feelings I had that day.
Tuesday is my two year wedding anni and I am feeling so blessed for the past two years I have been given with my love and for hopefully the many more to come.
Friday when I walked into work, I was surprised to find a beautiful arrangement my talented boss had designed for me, from Jordan, with the flowers from my bridal bouquet. I am one lucky lady. Here's looking at you babe, I love you to the moon and back. Xx.

4 comments:
That's so beautiful! What a thoughtful hubs you have (and talented boss).
Happy 2nd this week! Time flies when you're having fun.
Love you!
I loved your flowers! Wow two years went by so fast. Before you know it it'll be a decade later, insane! So happy for you!
i took my endowments out 4 years ago right around this time...but i can't remember which day?! i should pull out my journal :) that is really cool that you remember and celebrate it before your anniversary, it really is just as special. happy anni on tuesday! ours is on thursday :) may is the best time to be wed if you ask me.
that jordan. he's a keeper. so happy you guys got married and stuff :) xo.
Post a Comment