Sunday, April 14

A little Getaway

First of all, thank you to everyone who made suggestions about activities in Vegas. It was so helpful! Xoxo.

Second, Vegas is a dirty, dirty place. However, I'm ready to go back right now. It's in the 40's here today and I'm not happy about it. I'd like to sit poolside in the sun, thanks.

Moving along... We did so much walking while we were there. Back and forth along the strip. We did all the typical sight seeing of the hotels. My favorite things about this trip were:
> The hotel. Palms place- thumbs up! The casino was detached. Non smoking. Great pool. Beautiful room with a huge jetted tub. 53rd floor with a great view. 3 minutes off the strip. We got a steal of a deal on groupon. I was loving life.
> Stratosphere Insanity. Such a thrill!
> The treats! I tried Serendipity frozen hot chocolate for the first time, yum! Gelato. Macaroons sent from heaven. Red velvet pancakes. Our first REAL Coke. I was on a sugar overload.
> The Bellagio garden. The most magical place. The butterflies were hatching, poppies blooming and I was enamored with it all.
> Waking at 6am every morning to watch the sun rise over the strip.
> Of course quality time with my man.

Now for a picture overload.





































7 comments:

Kelsey Cole said...

Your trip sounds like it was absolutely dreamy! - Your hotel sounds AMAZING. I will definitely need to remember that for the future. We stayed in treasure island when we went and it was just so so.

also - Loving the filter on your pictures! Are you using a film camera or editing with photoshop/iphone? Either way they look SO good :)

Unknown said...

i also have a love/hate relationship with vegas. did you go to babystacks?! so yum.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Woo-hoo! Looks like you guys had a great time! So glad you could get away and have fun together. Love all the pics, too.

Cheri

Unknown said...

Oh thanks! We did take our Holga with us but these are all from my phone! I use vsco cam and its editing features. :)

Unknown said...

Yes! I've been craving them ever since. We also tried the macaroons and gelato from the Venitian you recommended on your blog! So thanks. :)

Jenna said...

I want to go to Vegas.. I looove The Vegas.

Unknown said...

Let's go!