Wednesday, April 17

Blush

Last Spring, Jord and I modeled for a little photography workshop. I jumped at the chance because the photographer was Brooke Davis of Blush Photography, and oh my goodness are her pictures swoon worthy. Second, the shoot was being outfitted by Koo De Ker, one of my favorite local boutique's. Third, my friend Talia, was doing hair and makeup. The perfect shoot I tell you. It took me a while to get my hands on all the images, but without further babbling from me, here they are-











































4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my hell. Seriously??
Your pictures are what qualifies as swoon worthy! I hope they are ALL framed in your home.

The butterfly pictures? I can't even.

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS. i love everything about these photos.

Anonymous said...

Wow! You 2 are crazy good looking. I can't wait to see what your kids will look like. :)
Love to Blue and Ollie

Jenna said...

So good, I love them!!!