Wednesday, April 3

Bunnies and Eggs

We had the best Easter. Minus our sacrament meeting going over a HALF HOUR LONGER than it should have. We always celebrate with my dad's family the Saturday before Easter. It was warm enough we took the motorcycle out. I love motorcycle rides with my man. It was a tasty dinner with the largest egg hunt I've ever seen. Sunday we went to my parents. My mom is a fantastic cook so it was obviously a great dinner. We roasted peeps for dessert, um yeah... So good!! Took some family pictures and then finished the day off with another egg hunt. I was the loser only collecting a small amount of candy and $7. Yes, that's right, at 23 I still hunt for Easter eggs. And I love it. It was a beautiful Easter.









7 comments:

Kelsey Cole said...

Ok I LOVE all of these pictures! You are gorgeous and those shoes are killer :) sounds like such a fun holiday - I've never roasted peeps before and now I want to try!

Mara and Jae said...

roasted peeps eh? sounds interesting! you guys look so cute! and you wore your new shoes :) love them! have a fabulous time in vegas getting lots of yummy sunshine! xo.

iammommahearmeroar said...

Could you guys be any cuter? What kind of sassy knot has Jordan tied in that picture? Cool.

Cheri

ali said...

loved your Easter picture! I've been meaning to tell you I would be all over having you do flower here at Millcreek but we have an in-home florist.... I'm sure you are AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

Love your pics! You are such a cute family (I have to include Blue in there).
Hope Vegas is treating you well.
Loves!

Unknown said...

I tied it, Jordan couldn't do it, ha! It's called the trinity knot and I've seen it floating around on Pinterest lately.

Unknown said...

Well, if you are ever unhappy with your in house florist, you know who to call. :)