Friday was my 23rd Birthday!
I was so spoiled.
Some of my favorite gifts were:
The pretty succulent my MIL gave me.
A gorgeous necklace from Anthropologie (I'm wearing in the bottom picture), from Jord.
Fabulous emerald suede heels with gold accents, also courtesy of Jord.
The cutest Spring top from Anthro from my Grandparents.
And the perfect oversized purse from my parents.
It was a relaxed day with shopping, food and love.
Thanks to everyone who made my Birthday a hit. I love every single one of you. Here's to 23! Xx.





3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Great gifts!
Those heels do sound fabulous. You always look amazing :)
I've heard about that restaurant with the lemon trees inside. How was it?
I want to see pictures of these green heels! they sounds AMAZING. I am obsessing over emerald right now.
Your birthday sounds like it was fabulous!
Post a Comment