Wednesday, March 13

Current makeup Loves

I love makeup. I love getting done up and I love great product. Here are my current favorites as of late:

1. Benefit- They're Real! Mascara
A couple ladies behind me at church on Sunday had a conversation about my lashes. "Do you think they're real? They are so long!", "Well, I hear it's popular to have fake lashes on these days, they must be fake.". I was so tempted to turn around and tell them they're real! By Benefit. I refrained. Anyway, this stuff is gold. Go buy some, ASAP.

2. NARS tinted moisturizer and concealer. These two products together are dynamite. Bonus, the tinted moisturizer has SPF 30. These products give my skin a flawless look and it stays put all day long. It's light weight, and they have great choices for all skin tones.

3. MAC lipstick in Vegas Volt. Perfect Spring shade, and it's MAC. End of story.

4. EOS lip balm. I love this stuff. I love the container. I love all the scents and favors. It's organic. All around a fantastic lip balm. Go buy one. Or 3. ($2.99 @ Target. Gosh, I love Target.)

Do you have any must have Spring/Summer products I should be eyeing? Xx.







3 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

i need to go get me some of the mascara and that EOS lip balm. stat.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Yes, you do! I've tried the Strawberry Sorbet and Summer Fruit lip balm, I love both! Ps. You need to text me about your trip. I lost all my contacts in my phone. :(