Here is the rundown of my man's big day:
I woke up early and served him waffles with fresh strawberries and homemade whip cream in bed.
He then went into work for a half day. He came home at noon, had lunch and we opened presents. His big gift this year was a Bersa Thunder handgun. I went with a 007, James Bond theme for the rest of his gifts to go hand in hand with the gun- The new Bond movie, Skyfall, a bow tie to look sharp like 007, and a board game to "keep connected with his very own Bond girl (me ;) )", while we try to unplug more often.
We lounged around for a bit until my family came over. My parents got him a little BBQ, charcoal, steaks, and some steak seasoning. I can't wait to grill on the back porch this summer! My parents also brought over his gift from my grandparents, he was one spoiled man! We sang Happy Birthday and lit the candles on the cake I made. The sour cream chocolate frosting was my favorite part! It was great to have my family over to help make a dent in the cake, we still have so much left.
We then got ready to go out to dinner, Wingers of all places was his pick. It was fun to sit down on his Birthday and reflect on the past Birthday's we have celebrated together. This was #6!
We topped the night off by hitting up the local arcade. I'm really awesome at Skee Ball, FYI. It was so much fun to do something different and to be a bit competitive with each other. We had enough tickets at the end for some sweet glow in the dark slime. :)
We came home and curled up together to watch one of our favorite shows, Elementary. It was the perfect day! We get to celebrate tonight with Jordan's family. It's for him and 2 brothers that share his Birthday, plus my sister in law Mara, who has a Birthday today. Happy Birthday everyone! My Birthday also gets grouped in there since it's next Friday. I can't wait.
I sure do love you, Jordan Connor. 24 will be a good to you.





5 comments:
Sounds like an awesome day!
Love the pictures. :)
You 2 are adorable!
love the photobooth pics :)
This is such a perfect birthday! Love it.
So fun! We just celebrated Ellies birthday too. They are twins born 22 years apart, heheheheheh!
You are such a great wife. I can learn from you!
:) Gretch
Your birthday cake looks fab and you and your man are so cute! So happy to have stumbled upon your blog! It's adorable...hope you will stop by mine. Andddd, I'm your newest follower hey hey hey!
xo, Kelsey Belle
www.happiereading.blogspot.com
Post a Comment