Wednesday, January 30

Jordan the Builder

Hi, it's me. I feel like I have nothing to blog about this awful month named January. Snow. Smog. Ice. Cloudy days. That's my month right there, (you have almost convinced us to move away, Utah). Then it hit me, my awesome husband finished some projects last month and I never showed you all his top notch skills!

That man loves a project. And tools, don't forget the tools! Presenting our kitchen table- (chairs not included), no really, we need kitchen table chairs. HELP. Also, my pretty free standing mirror my hus spruced up for me by framing it in. I love both the table and mirror so much. That man is a keeper.

*Side-note: The table was made all from recycled material. The top is pallet wood and the legs are used galvanized piping. Cool, right? Winning.







5 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Way to go Jordan! That's so awesome that he loves doing stuff like that. He sure is a keeper :)

Cheri

Anonymous said...

The table turned out amazing! I can't believe that was that yucky looking pallet. I love the whitewash he did. The mirror is way cool. Love the color of it. Way to go Jord!

Mara and Jae said...

what a champ, that jord. xo.

Unknown said...

talented hubby! i love the mirror.

Kelsey Cole said...

So awesome! Jord is so talented!