Tuesday, January 1

Grow

Hello new year.
I'll be doing a recap of last year once I go through my journal and such to give you the highlights month by month.
Until then I'll leave you with mine and husbands theme for this year.

Grow.
I love this thought.
Never growing up and finding simple joys in life.
Growing physically.
Growing spiritually.
Growing mentally.
Maybe we will even grow our family and get a new pet! (Probably not, but I was just throwing it out there.)

Some of our goals this year are to read the Book of Mormon together.
Exercise once a week together and twice on our own.
Get Jordan's associate degree finished up and move on to bigger and better things.
Have a FHE together every Sunday.

I'm sure as the year goes on this word will take on new meaning and new challenges and I'm excited for what this year has in store for us and myself. Cheers!


3 comments:

Kelsey Cole said...

I love this! Such a good theme for the year!

Mara and Jae said...

good choice :)

Anonymous said...

Love your theme.
I'm excited to see what 2013 blesses you 2 with.
Love you!