Friday, January 4

So far,

It's been a good new year thus far...

On NYE Jord and I stayed in. We set up our tent we received for Christmas, tossed in mounds of blankets, ordered a pizza, and started watching Mad Men with lots of treats around. OBSESSED with that show. I can't stop watching. It was the perfect way to ring in the new year.

I've been working, working, working. La Belle Fleur has 3 weddings this week, keeping us busy. I'll remember to take some pictures of the event today to show you, the flowers are fabulous.

Wednesday at 1:20pm, a new little man joined our family. That evening we went to visit Jens, Audree, Ben and our new nephew Jack Christian Horrocks. He is perfect and we love them all so much.

Keep it up, 2013, so far I like you. Xo.











2 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

finally a name so we can blog about him ;)

iammommahearmeroar said...

Pizza and a tent? That sounds so fun!

And you look GREAT with a baby :)

Cheri