Friday, November 30

To Do:

Blog about our new apartment.
I decided I might wait until after Christmas when decor is back to normal. Sorrrry.

Finish my Christmas decor.
I've been working on homemade ornaments and they are far more difficult than I thought. Dry paint, dry!

Finish the million and one things on my to do list. I can get that all done before Christmas, right? Right.

Last night unfortunately, all I was interested in was Vampire Diaries and manicuring my brows and nails. But dang, they look good. (And by they I totally meant my brows and nails, not the men on Vampire Diaries.) Ahem. Good day.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay.
First of all, you always look GOOD!
Second, if you are making us wait to see pictures of your new place, I want to see the Christmas decor. I bet it's adorable.
I'll see you in a couple of weeks! I'm coming for a quick visit. :)
Loves!
Wease

Mara and Jae said...

so i just read this. you're funny.

and you could show pictures of your place with holiday decor anyway...it is pretty cute :)

xo.

Kelsey Cole said...

I just barely started season 1 of vampire diaries and am loving it!! (Hello Daemon... all I can think of Christian Grey whenever he is on the screen... ;)

Your ornaments look beautiful so far! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Chels said...

Your comment made my day! You'll die watching last weeks episode of Vampire Diaries. So hot.

Chels said...

So excited to see you!! Love you.