Jord and I were so unlucky and lucky to spend all last week home together sick. It was nice to spend time together but I can't help but be disappointed we weren't well and on vacation or doing ANYTHING fun with the time Jordan took off work. Oh well.
Thursday we slept in. I painted my nails for once. Then we headed to my grandparents for Thanksgiving dinner. Delicious as always but far too quiet with some family members missing and lots of littles missing.
I hate Black Friday but, the DVD deals are far too appealing not to go out. Jordan has been dying to watch The Walking Dead, so we bought the first 2 seasons. I'm ashamed to say we had finished them both by last night... Don't judge!
Saturday night Jordan and I tried to go to Blue Lemon for dinner. We tried to get into a parking garage for a half hour before we gave up and went out for sushi instead. Ridiculous. We should have walked to Blue Lemon instead, it would have taken less that half the time we wasted trying to find parking! It's all good though because after sushi I got to go to Gourmandise and get macaroons.
Yesterday was busy- We taught the youth Sunday school lesson (ah, disaster!), I made a pie, and we celebrated Thanksgiving with Jordan's family. We are lucky to live close to both our families and celebrate with both of them during holidays.
This year I'm thankful for Jordan. I have what I do because of him. He works so hard for us so we can live the way we do. He leaves before 7 in the morning and doesn't come home until after 9 most days. Working full time and going to school full time isn't easy but he makes it look like a piece of cake. AND he ALWAYS makes time for me and takes me out on the weekends. Husband of the year, people! Also, this month was our 1.6 year anni. Yay for us!
Now I'm setting up a little bit of Christmas here and there and I'm on the hunt for the perfect fresh cut tree. Yes, the tiny stocking is stuffed with goodies for my fur child. I love, love, love Christmas. Xo.







4 comments:
Amazing pie! I'm so impressed! I have never been a good baker
you should come help me finish decorating our house. for both the holiday and just in general ;)
your pie was delish, as expected. xo.
Holy better-than-Martha-Stewart pie! So pretty! Glad you guys are finally feeling better.
Cheri
I love blue's little stocking! I want to do one for Molly now. so cute :) I can't wait to see your christmas tree, I'm so jealous that you are doing a REAL tree! I've always wanted to do a real one, but covey always says no haha. I have to buy pine scented candles and just pretend I have a real tree lol.
Post a Comment