>> People. I have had THEE worst cold ever this week. I never get sick and I've been miserable. Thursday night I got my first ever ear infection. Worst experience of my adult life!! I cried half the night, and sat with a blow dryer against my ear for over an hour trying to relieve the pain. I've proven to be quite pathetic while sick.
>> Being sick all week was a bit of a let down. One because I was sick, obviously. Two, it was my first week free from my second job! I started gardening for Bountiful City in April thinking I'd be done around the first of September at the latest. Fast forward into November and I'm still there. Misery. It was great for the money, not great for my sanity.
>> Today was the last Sunday Jordan and I taught in Nursery. I'm going to miss those kiddies. We were called today to be the building cleaning coordinators. Easiest calling ever? Yes, score! On the flip side that frees us up on Sunday. We already have been roped into teaching the youth Sunday school class next week. Wish us luck!
>> Our apartment is coming together nicely. We need a kitchen table, we had a breakfast bar in our past apartment and didn't have space for a table. Other than that it's all put together besides a few projects I've put off since getting married! I have yet to scrub the grout in the kitchen, it is BEYOND disgusting and needs to be done, but I haven't because that's such an unappealing chore.
>>Thanksgiving is Thursday! In case you didn't know... If you didn't know, shame on you, you grinch. We will be celebrating with my family Thursday and Jordan's Friday. Yay for two Thanksgiving dinners! I'm hoping to convince Jordan to let me decorate for Christmas next weekend. That may be quite the task, FYI. The stubborn man wants me to wait into December. December! Pff.
>> To wrap this pointless post up, I'll leave you with the announcement that I found Blue the most adorable stuffed mouse at IKEA this weekend- for ninety nine cents! Which I'm sure you care immensely about.
Happy Holidays! Xo.

2 comments:
haha i love your ramblings. and the picture. awesome. can't wait til friday :) xo.
Sorry you've been so sick, that's the worst! Get feeling better, and I love your flamingo pic, its hilarious!
Post a Comment