Tuesday, December 4

I'm famous!

Not really, BUT, my sister in laws niece found this beauty on instagram today. This picture alone I've had sent to me 4 different times, all by different people, all on different sites. This has been happening a lot lately with several of my photos. Flattering or scary, I'm just not sure. The real kicker is that image was a sneak peak and the entire shoot hasn't even been released! It makes me wonder how many photographs I have floating around on the world wide web.

4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

That's a LOT of likes. Wow! I like you, too :) Can't wait to see more of the shoot.

Mara and Jae said...

yeah, you're a hottie. and i'm related to you. so basically, i'm famous too ;)

xo.

Anonymous said...

So beautiful! Some pictures don't really look like the person, but this totally is the natural you!
It's so cool being related to a famous person.
By the way, I get to see you in less than a week!!!!
Love you Bean X

Unknown said...

you are gorgeous!

...at least you're not a meme :)