We've been busy busy lately.
All I want to do is stay home for a week straight and catch up on sleep and things I need to get done around our NEW apartment.
We moved over the weekend into apartment #1 from apartment #4 in our four-plex. Thanks to Mara and Jae for helping us move! It is newly remodeled and it's been such a nice change. A) More space. B) Main floor access and a back and front door. Blue loves the backyard. C) Direct laundry room access. I used to have to go downstairs, outside and around back. Now it's right through the back door. D) Duh, it's nice and new. Hello functional kitchen. C) we have a tub! I can actually shave my legs in the shower now! Obviously a big selling point. There is a lot I want to do still but I've been working a lot so there isn't much time or energy once I'm off work to accomplish it all.
We had a lovely Halloween visiting family. My mum always makes chili and this year made homemade root beer to celebrate. Yum.
We worked for life touch taking picture money for a high school dance the other weekend. Oh my, high school kids... Is it just me or do they get more obnoxious as time goes on?
This past weekend Jord and I stayed with my brothers while my parents took a little vacation together. We went and saw Wreck It Ralph. So cute. We love those boys and had a good time.
I voted. After following the election closely the past few months I wasn't thrilled with the results and maybe cried a little because I'm a baby... However, I'm proud to be an American. I pray for the success of President Obama and our country in these next few years.
And lastly the other night I juiced some fresh grapes from my parents yard. Hello heaven. So sweet and tasty. You can see a bit of my cute new kitchen in that picture.
Tour of our new apartment coming soon. Xx.







3 comments:
Yay for the bigger apartment and laundry access! That's awesome. The juice looks delicious! Can't wait to see the new space.
Cheri
we need to come back and see the new place all put together! maybe this weekend, when we see Bond???? :)
Yeah for a better apartment :)
Ask g-ma how granny made grape juice. Oh my it was good. You should make some.
Post pictures soon. I'm anxious to see your new place.
HUGS!
Post a Comment