Wednesday, October 17

Falling Hard

Words can not express how badly Jordan and I need a get-a-way/vacation together. Work and our routines are killing us lately! It's been far too long since we [especially Jord], have had a break.
My little critter was sick today. It breaks my heart when he isn't feeling his best.
If you haven't heard New City Skyline, go check out their album on iTunes! I know a few of the members of the band, so Jord and I went to their album release concert Saturday night. So.much.fun. We ate at Hires after, way too late at night.
West Elm is now at City Creek! Of course I was there, husband in tow, opening day. Then my darling husband made faces as I made unnecessary, but lovely purchases.
Fall is full swing here in Utah. Rain days have been coming around once a week and I can't get enough. Now, if I could afford all the fall wardrobe pretties I've had my eye on.
I bought a beauty of a pumpkin the other day. I'm excited to carve it and for all the other Halloween festivities! You better believe I'm pulling out Blue's lion costume. :)

4 comments:

iammommahearmeroar said...

Oooh! I haven't dropped in at West Elm yet, but I sure want to. Love that store. You'll have to show us what you got in the next post :)

Cheri

Kesley said...

Love that pillow with the studs! Is it DIY?

Chels said...

Target!

Jenna said...

You babe!