Tuesday, September 25

Good Day

I woke up at 6:15.
It was raining.
I decided a rain day was in order.
To work by 7.
Out of there at 8:30.
Ate breakfast and got ready for the day.
Went to Trolley Square, Target and grabbed lunch with my mum.
Home by 2:30.
Packed Blue in the car and took him to Petco. [He got a cute new sweater].
Picked Jord up from work at 3:30.
Came home and changed into sweats.
Annnd I've done nothing productive since.
It's all good though, because I've had a great day. The house is clean. We're having left overs for dinner. New Girl is back on tonight, [Zoey cracks me up]. Life is good.

4 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

LOVE rain days. and love Blue's new sweater! i'm thinking about getting Zoey one. oh and i almost bought her a halloween costume the other day, but they didn't have the right size. the things we do for our pups. love you.

Chels said...

It's too cold for the little pups! I figured he needed a good light weight one for this weekend, we're taking him on an overnight camping trip. I looked at costumes yesterday, they didn't have anything I loved so I think he'll use the lion one from last year. :) Zoey definitely needs a costume & sweater!

Chels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna said...

I love this. I want this day!!