Monday, September 24
From my Mini Kitchen:
I'm baaack. With the changing season I've had an itch to get back in the kitchen and cook/bake more. Don't get me wrong, I usually cook 5 days a week for my man. Lately however, I have lost my passion for it an have been throwing together what is quickest. I blame it on work. I've got more energy and desire to try new and healthier things. Last nights menu was homemade salsa and honey lime enchiladas. Tonight homemade biscuits and minestrone, (it was overcast all day and that's all I needed to pull out the soup recipes!). I'm also making my husbands favorite dessert I bake, cheesecake cookie bars! I've been trying lots of new things lately, like the caprese pasta bake from last week, and I'm loving it. Thank you Pinterest and Bountiful Kitchen Blog, my husband owes you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Love your little kitchen! Fall is the BEST time for cooking. Post recipes that are your favorites!
good for you! i with i had that itch more often ;) xo.
*wish (it's like i had a lisp haha)
Post a Comment