I was determined to have my little family go camping before the cold sets in. This weekend the weather was perfect and seemed to be our last chance. One problem- I work most Saturdays. As soon as I was off work around 5:30, I booked it home and we were off. We traveled up Farmington canyon, found the perfect spot, [despite it being pitch black], and set up camp quickly as possible. I attempted the tent, Jord started a PERFECT fire, and Blue tried to get lost in the woods. We roasted some mallows, then snuggled up and watched a movie on the laptop under the stars. We slept in, [how, I just don't know...], ate, then took off on a hike to a pretty little pond before packing up. It was a quick trip, but so worth it. You can't beat camping in beautiful fall weather.















6 comments:
You found such a perfect spot it looks like!! Jealous of the fall colors!
That sounds heavenly! I have been dying to go camping all summer! not sure if we'll make it before the cold sets in tho. What a beautiful way to spend the weekend :)
Wow, that overlook shot is gorgeous! Fall is the best. Glad you guys got to squeeze in some camping.
Cheri
This looks like so much fun! I wish Devan and I would have done something like this.
Beautiful Bean!
I love those fall colors.
LOVES!
Chelsea-
That looks like the most amazing campout ever!
Wish we could have gone too.
I just love camping, but never go.
:) Gretch
Post a Comment