Sunday, September 9

A Saturday for the Books

Last Saturday Jord and I played all day long, and it was marvelous. We went to the zoo to see the new exhibit Rocky Shores. I loved it. I'm such a child. We also packed a picnic and went to the Drive In Movies. It would have been perfect, but it rained a tad bit making it hard to see. Overall it was the best day, one of those days you live for.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!! You look gorgeous in that photo by the way!

Mara and Jae said...

this does sound like a great day! oh someday i will have my jae back on saturdays....

Unknown said...

you guys are so cute. i want to go to the zoo so badly!! perhaps i can convince isaac now that its cooling off and won't be so hot...