Wednesday, June 6

New BF

My new iPhone and I have become pretty close this past month. Particularly the camera. Blah blah blah, anyway, here is a little picture update for you. Xo.
Free flowers from work, a nice perk.
This picture cracks me up, it's SO bad.  XBox party at my place.
I got drenched loading my car to deliver the lovely wedding flowers on the right.
My sweet little critter sad I was leaving for work.
Orange skies make me happy.
Sweet treat Sunday.
Summer veggies.
Summer fruits.
Nothing cheers me up like a soda and a cheeseburger.
Summer treats.  Blue was jealous.
This is the tan line I've acquired this summer.  Kill me now.  No bikini's for me this year.
I love this candle.  My home smells yummy.

2 comments:

Mara and Jae said...

i miss you!!!!! i'm glad you did a picture update though. that tan line is rockin chels! i know it's not the coolest thing, but that means you've got a nice tan on the places that show most the time! that's more than i can say. can we please go on a double soon? someday we'll find time for all 4 of us to hang out...maybe. xo.

Anonymous said...

You are staying busy!
I will be in Utah on the 20th.
Can't wait to see you guys.
W