It's only Monday and I'm ready for the weekend again. Work today was not fun to say the least... Bleh. It was a typical summer weekend over here. Friday night date to Cafe Rio, the snow shack, and a movie. Bicycle ride to the Saturday morning farmers market for pup and I. Then church and a motorcycle ride to look at pretty houses Sunday. My how I already miss this weekend. I hope your week started off better than mine! Xx.






5 comments:
i totally know how you feel. weekend again, please? who wants this 5 day work week business?? not i. glad you had some fun over the weekend though. makes me wish we had a bike to go out on sunday drives too. does blue really stay in the basket on your bike? i've tried putting zoey in the cart at the grocery store, which is kinda the same thing right? she does not appreciate it at all. loves.
He's not the biggest fan, but he stays. It's a long way down if he jumps. :). And oh the compliments he gets! People love seeing him in the basket. Xo.
Your weekends sound pretty fun to me. :)
Love your pictures. You are such a natural beauty (like your Momma).
I'll see you next week hopefully.
Loves to all 3 of you.
W
Your red skirt looks delicious!
I better see you! I'm so excited you're coming!
Post a Comment