Thursday, May 24

What's Up

What's up blog world? It's been a while. Jord and I have been working away lately. Jord, especially- being back in school after only a week break. I'm amazed by that man. He is such a hard worker. I'm a stress case lately from my jobs and wifey duties. It's nice when we get a little break from it all... Sunday was one of those days. We took a lovely walk around our neighborhood, snuggled, ate good food and it made me think- life isn't too bad. I love my husband and the life we have together. Here's to the long weekend I'm excited for. Xo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Jord both sound like you work too hard.
Love your pictures. I love that little house. I want it!
Love to you both!
W

Amanda Schroeder said...

Your blog is the CUTEST! I absolutely love it. We live in Virginia Beach right now but are moving to Salt Lake in a few months! I'm so excited. I'm so so happy to say I'm excited to be a new follower of your blog!

Come visit me at:
We & Serendipity

♥ xoxo.