Sunday, May 13

My BFF

This is my mom. She also happens to be my best friend. I don't know what I would do without her. I'm so grateful she really will be my best friend forever. Happy Mothers Day momma. Also a Happy Mothers Day to my mother-in-law who raised my wonderful husband as a single mother most of Jordan's life. She's an amazing women and deserves so much more than just one day a year to be recognized. And one more shout out to my wonderful grandmothers who are always there for me. Lots of love to all of you. Here's to all the amazing women who choose to be mothers! I look forward to the day I'll be celebrating being a mom with you, but until then I'll enjoy my nursery kids extra today. Xo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written Bean!
Happy Wife's day to you!
Love you sweetie. :)
Wease