Friday, May 11

A night away.

If I don't do this now, I never will. Monday marked Jordan's and mine 1 year anniversary. It flew by so quickly. To celebrate we spent a night up in Park City. We ate good food, shopped, shopped, then ate some more. The hotel we stayed in was beautiful. I HIGHLY recommend the Waldorf Astoria to anyone looking to stay in PC. We first dropped Blue boy off at my grandparents (I sure did miss that little critter), then we drove up to Tanger Outlets for some shopping. After that we checked into the hotel. I wanted to shop along Main street so we left soon after checking in. We wanted to have dinner while out and had some suggestions on where to eat... We decided on one and were immediately seated. To make this short the food didn't appeal to Jord or I, and I couldn't handle the smell of the place. Beer and yeast, gross. So we left. Luckily we found another place to eat and it was quite good. We headed back to the hotel and walked into our room to find the staff had left chocolate covered strawberries and rose petals on the bed! I loved it. We then decided to take a soak in the hot tub, it was pure bliss. The night sky, with the outline of the mountains, peace and quiet. It was a perfect end to the day. Monday morning we ended up driving to Ogden to pick up a new addition to our "family". Jord got a new motorcycle to ride around this summer! I love it. The rest of the day was spent shopping some more and enjoying each other. Bottom line- I'm spoiled! I'm lucky to have Jordan as my husband. He is an amazing man. I love him deeply and am glad I made the choice to marry him. Here's to many more adventures and to eternity, babe!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun and romantic!! Happy anniversary!

Mara and Jae said...

the waldorf huh?? fancy schmancy! glad you guys got away :) xo.